Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Shell: Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester microtwill (70% recycled)
- Lining: 100% Brushed tricot and tricot polyester mesh
- Gaiters: 100% Polyester plain weave
- DWR finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Tough scuff guards protect inside of legs and bottom hem
- A brushed tricot lining wicks away moisture
- Two-button closure, belt loops and a zip fly
- Two midthigh zippered cargo pockets
- Adjustable elastic tabs customize fit
- Concealed Recco reflector
- Gaiters seal out snow
- Inseam: 32½"
- Weight: 678g
Patagonia’s motion-friendly Snowshot Pants have been expertly designed for superior comfort, versatility and mobility, providing uncompromised breathable waterproof and windproof protection for the season-long ride.
The recycled H2No Performance Standard shell has a waterproof barrier for storm protection and a durable water repellent finish to resist wet snow (and spilled beer) and increase abrasion resistance. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and internal elastic tabs for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides smoothly over your baselayers so you can move freely and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With a technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded Recco avalanche rescue reflector; the Snowshot Pants are perfectly equipped for anything the mountains throw your way.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Garment features: Pockets
- Ideal For: Skiing
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 678
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.