Ice-blasted, rain-lashed and weather-beaten, you can’t control the weather. However, with a durable, Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer and bonded boxwall construction, in the Valiance Parka, you can be sure of protection beneath even the darkest mountain skies.
Filled with the highest quality 800 fill power ethically-sourced hydrophobic down this jacket is perfect for cold and changeable weather. With a synthetic insulation filled hood and wired peak, YKK AquaGuard Zips throughout and adjustable cuffs and hem, the Valiance Parka has all the features you need to take on winter.
- Pertex Shield® taped waterproof outer fabric
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down (180g/6.3oz in size 12)Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon lining
- Insulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,180g / 6.3oz size 12760g / 27oz
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Bonded narrow box-wall construction
- Stratus™ synthetic insulation filled hood with wired peak
- YKK® VISLON® AquaGuard® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® coil zipped hand pockets
- Internal zipped security pocket
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Stuff sack
- Mid thigh length
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.