- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Hiking, Running, Training
- 100% Nylon
- 2L-layer DryVent technology
- Durable water repellent finish (DWR)
- Self-fabric cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- 2 secure-zip hand pockets with DWR
- Adjustable fixed hood with bonded brim
- Centre front water-repellent zip
- Shock cord adjustment at hem
- Brushed knit chin guard lining
- Water and windproof
- Machine washable
- Fully seam sealed
- Embroidered logo
- Mesh body lining
- Pit vents
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 553g
A firm favourite in The North Face range, the Stratos Jacket is a great wet-weather all-rounder. DryVent fabric is well known for its waterproof and windproof qualities providing ample protection on windy days in town or extreme weather on the trail. The Stratos will remain comfortable even when the rain stops, paired with a light mesh lining for maximum breathability and next-to-skin comfort.
Premium technical features like underarm pit-zips and the adjustable brimmed hood will keep you cool and protected from the rain. Velcro cuffs and a shock cord hem ensure a tight seal against the wind and rain. Two zipped hand pockets offer a storage solution while the DWR will keep essentials dry.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Ideal For: Hiking
- Garment features: Water repellent treatment
- Technical features: Waterproof
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.