The North Face Mens Vault Daypack
All about this product
The Vault from The North Face is a school backpack that's so much more than just a school backpack. And this season, with the help of some students, The North Face have updated the Vault so it now includes double handles, is self-standing and has a slimmer profile making commuting on packed trains a lot less of a hassle.
The ultra-comfortable FlexVent suspension system with flexible moulded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back section and a breathable lumbar panel is still the same, though. The main compartment still has space for a couple of books and your laptop - in a separate protective sleeve - or a change of clothes if you're overnighting at a friend's. The front compartment has a padded tablet sleeve, zipped storage and space for pens and pencils. Plus, there are two external mesh pockets for water bottles. And you can cycle safely thanks to the strategically-placed reflectors offering 360° visibility and by attaching a light to the bike-light loop.
- Capacity: 26L
- 100% 600D Recycled polyester
- Non-PFC Durable water-repellent (Non-PFC DWR) finish
- FlexVent suspension system (certified by the American Chiropractic Association)
- Flexible yoke built from custom injection-moulded shoulder straps
- Two webbing top handles for a balanced carry
- Self-supporting for easy loading and unloading
- External daisy chains for added lash points
- Two external water bottle pockets
- Comfortable padded back panel
- Highly breathable lumbar panel
- Padded 15" laptop sleeve
- Huge main compartment
- 360-degree reflectivity
- Sternum strap
- Front compartment simplifies organisation:
- Secure-zip pockets
- Tablet sleeve
- Key-fob loop
- Laptop sleeve: 29.2 x 27.9cm
- Dimensions: 27.9 x 21.6 x 45.7cm
- Weight: 770g
The North Face
User Reviews (35)
No PFCs or PFAs
About this brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.