20% off Adventures at Zip World Slate Caverns
Zip World is the UK's ultimate adventure destination, with three sites located in stunning surroundings across North Wales. Packed full of UK and world firsts, it is home to the fastest zip line in the world (Velocity 2), the UK's only mountain cart track (Quarry Karts), the UK's only alpine coaster of its kind (Fforest Coaster), a unique subterranean bouncy net adventure (Bounce Below), a challenging underground course through a disused slate mine (Caverns), Europe's largest zip zone (Titan), and much, much more! There is something for everyone, from thrill-seekers to families, groups and anyone wanting a break away enjoying the outdoors.
In partnership with Cotswold Outdoor Zip World are offering 20% off adventures at Zip World Slate Caverns (Titan, Bounce Below and Caverns). Simply enter the code EXPLOREMORE20 on the Zip World website or quote the code when booking over the phone on 01248 601444.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion entitles Explore More Members to 20% off Zip World Slate Caverns adventures: Titan, Bounce Below and Caverns
- The promotional code EXPLOREMORE20 can be entered at checkout on the Zip World website, or quoted when booking by telephone on 01248 601 444 to qualify for the discount
- All adventures are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee a specific adventure will be available for your chosen date
- The promotion is not valid for gift vouchers
- The promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers
- All Zip World adventures have their own specific terms, conditions and restrictions. Please check these before ordering to ensure the adventure you are purchasing is suitable.
This offer is valid until December 31st 2020.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.