- Fabric: 100% polyester
- No Wind membrane from Pontetorto for wind resistance
- Mesh piece at mouth for moisture to escape
- Nose cover with discreet opening to allow easy breathing
- Trio of tiny holes at ear for better hearing
- Stretch binding around eyes and collar
- Slim fit design to fit under helmets and hoods easily
Deep in the heart of the Andes Mountains is the region of Ayacucho. A traditional farming community, many families here live below the poverty line. However, despite facing daily hardship, the people of Ayacucho embrace whatever the world can throw at them. It was from this spirit of determination that the Ayacucho range was born.
Ayacucho clothing is inspired by the people of the region, and designed with a focus on responsible sourcing and technological advancement. Combining comfort and style, Ayacucho clothing is ideally suited to any environment- whether you’re tackling the trek to work or climbing Snowdon.
You may also like...