The Berghaus Men's Cornice Jacket was first introduced in 1993 and since then it's constantly evolved for the better and remains a good choice for walkers, come wind, rain or shine.
The protective 2 layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell ensures it is completely waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable, ensuring you stay dry on the inside as well as the outside. There are also plenty of pockets to stash your essentials on the go and the longer length of the jacket offers better coverage in more trecherous conditions.
- Main: Adelaide 2 layer Gore-Tex (100% Polyester)
- Lining: Nylon dry mesh & taffeta
- Waterproof & breathable
- Roll away hood with adjustment
- 2 zipped lower patch pockets & a zipped map pocket
- Double storm flap covering centre front zip
- Full waist drawcord adjustment
- Part elasticated cuff with adjustable tabs
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- Weight: 769g
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving.
From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way. Using over 50 years of experience to bring you carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last.