- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Fabric: High quality Italian Lycra
- Elasticated waist with flat fold over front panel for comfort
- Women’s 600 series pad: Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad, Gel inserts, Antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved race fit
- Raw edge grip rib hem with super fine silicone grippers
The Endura Women's FS260-Pro Cycling Short has been a go-to product for female road riders for many years. Ranking highly in reviews for its quality and comfort, it’s a bike short for all levels of cyclists, from weekend warriors to time-trialists.
This collection boasts the exclusive 600 series pad, engineered specifically for women using computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) process which delivers a stretch pad with antibacterial finish and integrated gel inserts for added comfort. We only use the highest quality Italian power Lycra fabric for reassuring support.
The waistband has a flat fold over on the front panel which is free of any restrictive elastic that might dig in or cause discomfort. To eliminate any chafing and bulk the hems are finished with a raw edge power band with an inner silicone print for optimal grip. Reflective twin stripe detail on the rear hem helps keep you safe on night rides.
This product is in a pre-curved race fit and yet is supportive and comfortable for the larger rider.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Endura
- Ideal For: Cycling
- Tight Length: Shorts
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.