The Garmin HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner running watches. The real-time data displayed by the HRM-Run allows athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form. The strap ensures comfort and is easily adjustable while the module is small and lightweight, fitting entirely within the width strap.
- HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence - the number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation - the degree of bounce in your running motion; the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimetres for each step
- Ground contact time - the amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running, measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance - the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 51.4 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length - the length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next, measured in meters
- Vertical ratio - the ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
Garmin products are world renowned for their accuracy, durability, build quality and attractive design. For more than 25 years Garmin has pioneered new GPS navigation and wireless devices designed for people who live an active lifestyle.
From Garmin’s roots in aviation and marine, where accuracy is critical for safety, Garmin is now a household name. Garmin products are as diverse as activity trackers, sport watches, outdoor handhelds, cycling computers and sat navs, all made to enhance customers’ lives.
You may also like...