Haglofs Womens Skuta Mid Proof Eco Boots
All about this product
- Waterproof with fluorocarbon free PROOF™ ECO membrane
- GEL™ rearfoot cushioning offers excellent shock absorption
- Moulded EVA midsole gives good cushioning and comfort
- Premium eco-friendly leather
- Fluorocarbon free DWR-treated surfaces help repel water & dirt
- Engineered patterned outsole provides high traction and stability
- AHAR™ Plus on the outsole heel adds durability
- Suede reinforced toe and heel give increased protection and durability
- Tongue gusset prevents water and sand from entering the shoe
- Waterproof flex test: 100 000 steps
Water repellent treatment
Backpacking, Bushcraft, Hiking, Mountaineering, Trekking
User Reviews (12)
No PFCs or PFAs
About this brand
Today, high quality products are still at the heart of Haglöfs clothing, footwear and equipment, and every item is imagined, designed and tested by people who love and understand the outdoors. This process involves a working knowledge of how clothing should perform and is born from the rigorous demands of the Scandinavian wilderness.
Haglöfs are not only passionate about exploring the outdoors, but also about protecting it. That’s why their extensive sustainability programme endeavours to protect the environment and the freedom offered by a healthy wilderness. From the reduction of chemicals in clothing to the rights of the people who make it, Haglöfs are always working towards a sustainable future.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.