Race and run super-fast over soft or extreme terrain with the flexible, lightweight Inov-8 X-Talon 212 women's trail running shoe. The X-Talon 212 is the number one choice for elite athletes wanting to run fast off-trail. A fast and protective shoe that delivers consistent grip on softer, looser terrain.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- The 8mm sticky rubber studs not only claw through soft terrain but also hold firm on harder ground, delivering phenomenal all-round grip
- Weighing just 212g and boasting incredible flexibility, it compliments the foot's natural movement and increases speed
- Does it all, over all distances, as proven by the number of world championships it has won on mountains, fells, trails and over obstacle courses
- A 6mm heel-to-toe drop and injected EVA midsole deliver superb underfoot comfort, even on rough, steep terrain
- The rand that wraps around the shoe's upper ensures outstanding protection against stones and other debris
- The DWR coating repels water, helping feet stay drier
Product Code: L2314459
You may also like...