The Arroyo II from Keen combines all the best features of a trail shoe and a sandal.
Open vents on the side of the waterproof leather upper provide maximum breathability. The multi-directional lug outsole bites into varied terrain with determination. This hybrid design redefines outdoor footwear with performance you can count on.
- SR_Footwear purpose: Technical
- Weight: 700g
- Washable waterproof leather and textile upper
- 4mm multi-directional lugs
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability shank
- Microbe Shield treated hydrophobic lining
- Dual density compression-moulded midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density footbed
- Patented toe protection
- S3 Heel support structure for stability and suspension
- Non-marking rubber outsole
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.
You may also like...