The Womens Targhee III Water Proof Boot from Keen is an iconic hiking boot for women and brings an updated look to all-terrain adventures. Keen have carried over the fit, durability, and performance of their award-winning Targhee waterproof boot and took its rugged looks to a new dimension.
- Upper: Waterproof, leather & performance mesh
- Midsole: Dual-density, compression-molded EVA
- Outsole: All-Terrain rubber for high-traction grip
- Footbed: Removable metatomical dual-density EVA
- Breathable mesh lining
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Leather mud shield offers resilient durability
- Speed hooks, for easy lace adjustment
- Injected TPU heel-capture system for stability
- Resilient, internal shank
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
KEEN is a values-led, independently owned outdoor footwear brand from Portland, Oregon with a mission to responsibly create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure.
Founded in 2003, KEEN ignited a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport® sandal, launching the concept of Hybrid footwear into the market and setting KEEN on a path of driving consistent product innovation that exists today. KEEN strives to live by its values, from its products to its actions, and by activating communities and individuals to protect and preserve the places where we work and play. KEEN employees passionately endeavour to live fulfilling lives, challenge the status quo, do good, give back, and inspire others.