- Gore Thermium 10D outer shell is durably light, highly breathable & rain-resistant
- 994g of 90-10 Russian Goose Down with a fill power of 800
- Temperature rating: -30°C
- Expedition fit with EXL system
- Roomier, improved loft & thermal efficiency
- V chest & foot baffles & Trapezoid main body baffles
- Ground level side seams with V-side baffle
- 7 baffle low volume anatomically shaped hood
- 6 baffle anatomically shaped offset foot-box
- Full length Gemini zip baffle
- Integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Gore Thermium 10D inner foot-box & hood lining
- Inner pocket for keeping essentials warm & dry
- Supplied with waterproof roll-top stuff-sack & storage cube
- Pack size: 31 x 27 x 24cm
- Weight: 994g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...