- Outer: Gore-Tex
- Palm & back of hand: Water resistant Goatskin Leather
- Inner (Back of hand): Fibre pile lining
- Inner (Palm): Mirco Fleece lining
- Mountain fit with pre-curved fingers & thumb
- Reversed suede nose wipe
- Roll-tip fingers for added durability
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Karabiner carry loops
- Weight: 200g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.