With the benefit of an integrated Mountain Hood for additional weather protection, the stretch double weave Exolite 125 fabric of the Men's Echo Hooded Jacket affords total mobility and unhindered breathability for long days in the mountains whilst repelling wind and moisture.
- Fabric: Exolite 125
- Elastane bound Mountain Hood
- Active fit
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- Over-locked and topstitched construction throughout
- 2-way YKK moulded centre front zip
- 2 zipped hand pockets and napoleon chest pocket
- Elasticated cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
- Weight: 325g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.