The Men's Saltoro Jacket from Mountain Eqipment is a lightweight and waterproof shell with hybrid GORE-TEX® construction for trekking and backpacking in the mountains. GORE-TEX® 75D and GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric are combined to give a lightweight, comfortable shell that retains the durability required for regular use with a pack. Our Alpine fit is completely unrestrictive for all day use and the proven Mountain HC Hood is a reliable refuge in the worst weather.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester PTFE membrane
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® 75D fabric
- 2.5-layer GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric
- PFC EC free DWR (durable water repelent)
- Fully adjustable hood
- Alpine fit
- Articulated and pre-shaped sleeves
- YKK® moulded Aquaguard® centre front zip
- 2 large pockets with YKK® WR zips
- YKK® WR underarm venting zips
- Adjustable laminated cuffs
- Dual tether hem drawcords
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.