Tough and dependable for travel, these duffel bags from Mountain Equipment are made from highly durable waterproof tarpaulin and have reinforced straps. There’s a wide, u-shaped zipped lid for easy access, two internal mesh lid pockets for smaller items and another internal pocket to help keep wet and dry kit separate. There is a zipped end pocket on the outside and features large carry handles which can also be worn over the shoulder. There are also grab handles on the sides so you can grab it easily from the top of the car or the cabin storage on the plane or train.
While the fabric used on the Wet & Dry Kit Bag is waterproof to keep a lot of water out, the seams are not taped and the zip is not waterproof, therefore this cannot be considered a fully waterproof bag.
- Capacity: 140L
- Fabric: 1000D Nylon
- Large carry handles
- Side grab handles
- Zipped end pocket
- Internal pocket for separating wet and dry kit
- Large zipped internal mesh lid pocket
- Small zipped internal mesh lid pocket
- Wide U shaped zipped lid for easy access
- Nylon webbing reinforced carrying straps
- Removable shoulder strap
- Dimensions: 75 x 48 x 45cm
- Weight: 2280g