The Women's Chamois Softshell Pants are lightweight versatile pants which are ideal for trekking and mountaineering in cooler conditions.
Designed with full freedom of movement for the more adventurous hill-walker, scrambler and mountaineer these pants are able to cope with more technical terrain and fluctuating temperatures thanks to the lightweight, stretch, double woven ExoLite fabric and multitude of pockets for ventilation and storage.
- Fabric: ExoLite 210 (92% nylon, 8% elastane)
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- 2 zipped thigh vents with mesh gusset
- Integrated belt with double press-stud waist closure
- Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort
- Low volume lower leg
- Ankle zips with internal gusset panel
- Drawcord channel at hem (drawcord not included)
- Fit: women's specific, alpine
- Weight: 370g
Mountain Equipment know a thing or two about challenging conditions; because when you play a role in every British first ascent over 8000m and stand on the summit of Everest more than 175 times, being an expert can make all the difference.
That’s why Mountain Equipment have spent decades engineering expedition kit for the harshest conditions on the planet. They’ve equipped unsupported trips to the most extreme and far reaching corners of the globe and are trusted by International Mountain Guides and Sherpas the world over.
You may also like...