These Radarlock Path Sunglasses let athletes take full advantage of Oakley's wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock Technology which makes lens changing fast and hassle-free ao that you can adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light.
In order to offer the best optical clarity and impact resistance, the RadarLock Path utilises Polaric Ellipsoid geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter and shaped with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of the same sport-optimized Unobtainium to increase grip when you sweat. You won't feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point Fit doesn't hook your ears it just holds the frame comfortably in place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
RadarLock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens, and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions.
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- Metal icon accents
- Supplied in the Oakley Soft Vault Case for protection