The Constellation Double Sleeping Bag from Outwell is a highly versatile bag that is ideal for spring, summer and early autumn camping with family and friends.
It has a full length zip with anti-snag and draft baffle all the way around for convenience and the whole thing can be opened out to use as two duvets or zipped apart to make two separate sleeping bags. The hood can be zipped off completely which is handy when using the bag as duvets or two separate sleeping bags.
On the inside of the bag there are liner hooks in the corners which allow you to attach a sleeping bag liner to the inside of the bag and you can be confident you won't get tangled up in a mass of fabric in the middle of the night as the corners will stay put. The sleeping bag packs away into a square bag which is easy to store when not in use.
- Shell: 85% polyester, 15% nylon
- Lining: 100% cotton (200 thread count soft finish)
- Insulation: 2700g Isofill Premium
- Comfort limit: 0°C
- Can be made into 2 separate bags
- 2-way zip
- Anti-snag zip guard & full length baffle
- Opens fully as 2 duvets
- Zip-off comfort hood
- Square pack sack
- Corner liner attachment loops
- Open size: 230 x 160cm
- Pack size: 52 x 52 x 30cm
- Weight: 5,100g