Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Warm weather and travel
- 55% Hemp
- 45% Organic cotton
- 2 Button-through chest pockets
- Shirtail hem with side vents
- Forward shoulder seams
- Coconut-button front
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 204g
The airy, everyday tee pairing the durability of hemp with the cool comfort of cotton, the handsome Men's Back Step Short Sleeve Shirt from Patagonia is ideal for days spent in the sun. Patagonia have used an open weave for airflow, with a cotton-soft feel that stays light on the skin. Features of this shirt include coconut buttons down the front, button-through chest pockets and a vented shirttail.
- Sleeves: Short Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 30°C
- Fabric: Cotton
- Garment features: Pockets
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- Weight (g): 204
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.