The Mens Nano Puff Jacket from Patagonia finds a home with any alpine climber or backcountry aficionado. Its wind-blocking, 100% recycled polyester shell sheds moisture and glides effortlessly in your layering system. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco—with 55% postconsumer recycled content—traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The jacket has a sculpted fit, with narrow, horizontal quilting on the shaped side panels, and the soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort. An internal zipped chest pocket doubles as a self-stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Details include a pair of zipped handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester ripstop
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content
- Water-repellent, highly compressible
- Maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- Zipped internal chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Weight: 337g
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
You may also like...