Patagonia Womens Microdini Hoody
All about this product
- Ideal use: Everyday
- Main: 100% Recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece
- Yoke: 100% Recycled nylon ripstop
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Houdini recycled nylon overlayed on the yoke
- Skin-friendly elasticized cuffs and hem
- Center-front climbing-rope zipper pull
- Cozy two-piece hood with drawcord
- Durable and abrasion resistant
- Wind and water-resistant
- 2 Welted front pockets
- Full centre zip
- Fit: Relaxed
- Weight: 357g
Insulated, Water repellent, Wind resistant
Adjustable hood, Full zip, Hood, Pockets
Backpacking, Everyday Walking, Outdoor sports, Travel
User Reviews (5)
About this brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.