- Fabric: 100% recycled polyester (22D, DWR coating)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (100% polyester, 60g)
- Water-repellent insulation
- Brick quilting pattern
- Horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Front zipper with wicking interior storm flap
- Zipper garage at chin for comfort
- 2 zipped handwarmer pocket
- Zipped internal chest pocket
- Chest pocket doubles as stuffsack
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Weight: 284g
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of this worldwide business that still makes clothing for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. These are all silent sports. None require a motor and in each sport, reward comes in the form of hard-won grace and moments of connection between us and nature.
Patagonia only use organic cotton, recycled materials or repurpose worn-out products within their product line. At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reserve the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
You may also like...