Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Trekking, hiking and everyday
- Main: 100% Postconsumer recycled polyester
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco
- P.U.R.E (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Bluesign approved
- Brick quilted with narrow horizontal quilt lines
- Durable thread with abrasion resistance
- Moisture wicking interior storm flap
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem
- Inbuilt stuffsack pocket
- Zipper garage at chin
- Carabiner clip-in loop
- Center-front zipper
- 2 Zippered handwarmer pockets with garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 207g
Warm, windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff Vest from Patagonia is the incredibly lightweight and highly compressible vest made using PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco insulation - made from postconsumer recycled polyester - with P.U.R.E. technology, wrapped in a recycled polyester shell and lining. The brick quilting pattern with narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses a durable thread for durability and abrasion resistance while out on treks. The center-front zipper has a moisture wicking interior storm flap, along with a zipper garage at the chin for next-to-skin comfort and a safe haven away from blustery wind. When the sun starts to shine, it's easy to pack away to. With an internal zippered chest pocket that doubles as a handy stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop to pop in your bag and keep moving.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Patagonia
- Insulation Type: Down
- Sleeves: Sleeveless
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Washing instructions: Delicate wash
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
About the brand
Patagonia’s mission: We’re in business to save our home planet.
Patagonia grew out of a small company that originally made tools for climbers. Today alpinism remains at the heart of a business that still makes clothes for climbing as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running.
At Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet we donate our time, services and 1% of our sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.