Primus Tupike Stove
All about this product
This elegant Swedish design-inspired, 2 burner stove is the choice of aspiring chefs who enjoy practicing their trade in the great outdoors. This gas stove has the capacity to cook five-star meals, but is light and compact to easily take anywhere. The foldable legs provide valuable additional table space and can lock into place while cooking, or opt for the lower ultra-stable option. Easily fire up either burner with the push button Piezo igniter.
Each burner runs independently, allowing outdoor chefs to cook multiple pots at a wide range of temperatures, keeping the sauce slowly simmering and the water at a rolling boil from the 10,200 BTU (3000W) flame. In windy conditions, the lid and side windscreens lock into place to ensure steady cooking. The sleek stainless steel body, die-cast aluminum sides, oak laths and brass details upgrade the look of any campsite, and will hold up to many years of use. The internal pot supports and drip tray are removable for easy cleaning. When storing, simply lock closed, this slim-profile stove can be stashed almost anywhere. Comes with a non-stick griddle plate that grills, toasts, melts cheese, then can easily be cleaned.
- Die Cast Aluminum
- Oak wood
- Stainless Steel
- Igniter: W/ Piezo Igniter
- Boiling Time Regular Pot: 4.20 min
- Fuel type: Gas
- Power: 3000 W
- Dual burners allow you to cook multiple pots at different temperatures
- Steel legs raise the grill & snap into place to give you more table space
- Stainless-steel body, oak laths & brass details provide extra strength
- Spring action locking mechanism keeps the regulator in place
- Included non-stick griddle plate grills, toasts, melts cheese
- The lid & lockable side windscreens ensure steady heat
- Removable stainless steel pot supports
- Wood-trimmed handle locks the stove
- Removable stainless steel drip tray
- Fold away for transport
- Designed to be carried
- Gas NOT included
- Height: 8,2 cm
- Width: 47,5 cm
- Depth: 29,5 cm
- Weight: 4300g
8.2 x 47.5 x 29.5
User Reviews (2)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.