- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Mountaineering, hill walking, multi-day trekking
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Quantum 20D polyamide ripstop
- Lining: 20D Recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop
- 94% Polyester
- 6% Elastane
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Luxe
- PFC-Free Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Micro-baffle stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side panels
- 2 Inner open ended stash pockets
- Single cord hem adjustment
- Semi-elasticated armholes
- Covered YKK pocket zips
- Packs away into pocket
- YKK Centre zip
- Fit: Slim
- Weight 258.5g
Whether you’re using it as a mid or outer layer, the advanced Primaloft Silver Luxe synthetic insulation within Rab's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest provides down-like warmth, lightweight packability and resilient loft in changeable mountain weather. Quick-drying and clump-free, the insulation is evenly distributed throughout the micro-baffles for reliable insulation and an athletic, slim fit. Movement and breathability are a major strength, thanks to flexible, moisture-wicking Thermic stretch fleece side panels. For extra convenience, this highly versatile vest also features two internal stash pockets, a cord lock adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack built into the left-hand pocket.
From mountain hiking and winter walking to scrambling, climbing and via ferrata, this versatile, low-maintenance and sustainable piece will always merit a place on your kit list.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Technical features: Insulated
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.