Rab Mens Microlight Alpine Jacket
All about this product
With a new fresh design aesthetic and fully recycled construction, the highly packable Rab Microlight Alpine Jacket is the go-to system for rapid warmth when the temperature drops.
Taking the versatile, easy-pack insulation of the established RAB classic and dialing in some intelligent new upgrades, it features a combination of zoned micro and nano baffles to increase core warmth without inflating weight or bulk. With 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified, 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled hydrophobic down, the Microlight Alpine Jacket features a fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Good for you, and good for the planet.
Practical and user-friendly, both as an everyday jacket and as a mountain layer, additional features include three harness-compatible pockets, an easy-carry stuff sack and a cozy down-filled hood complete with stiffened peak. With its refined styling, improved down distribution and ethical upgrades, it more than proves itself to be the definitive multi-purpose down jacket.
- Use: Climbing, mountaineering, hill walking and everyday
- Main: 100% Recycled Pertex Quantum 30D nylon
- Lining: 100% Recycled 20D nylon
- Insulation: 100% Recycled GRS-certified 700FP down
- Nikwax hydrophobic water-resistant down finish
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Zoned micro and nano baffle construction
- Packs into easy-carry stuffsack (included)
- 2 YYK zippered handwarmer pockets
- Large YYK zippered chest pocket
- Adjustable stiffened peak hood
- Harness-compatible pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Wind and water-resistant
- Internal elasticated cuffs
- Down-filled hood
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 466.5g
User Reviews (923)
At least 50% Alternative Combination
At least 50% Recycled Down
Global Recycled Standard
Easy to Repair
Minimum of 4 Years Guarantee
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.