- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Use: Hill walking, General use
- Outer: 30D recycled Pertex Quantum with DWR
- Lining: 20D Pertex Quantum
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic finish
- Light yet durable recycled Pertex Quantum outer treated with DWR
- Zoned micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Compact stuff sack with attachment loop
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- YKK zipped hand pockets
- Full-length YKK front zip
- Elasticated armholes
- Close fitting collar
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 259.5g
In search of a lightweight down gilet for mountain, town and trail? With recycled construction and body-mapped baffles, Rab’s best-selling Women’s Microlight Vest is more effective than ever.
The classic Women’s Microlight Vest has been brought up to date with a slick new design aesthetic and some carefully selected upgrades. At just 259g, it retains outstanding packability but, from the 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell to the 20D lining and the GRS-certified 700FP P.U.R.E down, the fabrics and down are now fully recycled. The new design also features ‘intelligent’ insulation. The zoning of micro and nano baffles helps put the down where it’s needed, reducing migration and improving warmth, without wasting weight, adding bulk or restricting movement. Ideal for both everyday insulation and mountain layering, ascent-ready features include a weather-resistant DWR coating, two large harness-friendly zipped hand pockets, a warm down-filled collar and a drawcord-adjustable hem.
The new Women’s Microlight Vest delivers an appealing combination of low weight, core warmth and easy movement for a rapid insulation boost whenever it’s needed.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Rab
- Insulation Type: Down
- Technical features: Insulated
About the brand
Rab specialise in making rugged, high-performance mountain clothing and equipment. Created to give you ultimate freedom, protection and comfort, we use cutting edge materials as well as time-tested ones such as premium quality European down. Nothing fancy or over-engineered – just honest, hard-working pieces that you’d rather repair than replace.
More than thirty years since our founding, we continue to find inspiration in the untamed spirit of the mountains where we climb, the friendships we forge on the peak and our enduring mission: to awaken the climber in everyone and equip them for the ascent.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.