- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter sports
- Main: DryVent 2L, 100% Recycled polyester
- Insulation: Primaloft Black Insulation (60% ecycled)
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Attached, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Secure-zip wristpocket with goggle wipe
- Covered secure-zip hand pockets
- Exposed secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed Vislon center front zip
- Integrated cuff gussets
- Underarm vents
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 850g
The tried and tested Men's Descendit Jacket from The North Face is a classic all-mountain ski and boarding shell jacket. It's completely waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the seam-sealed DryVent fabric technology. The overall look is pared back, but underneath this clean exterior there are functions like a wrist pass pocket with goggle wipe, underarm vents, adjustable helmet-compatible hood and secure chest pocket. Lightweight Primaloft Black lightweight insulation makes this a dependable option but on and off the piste, keeping you warm as the temperature plummets.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: The North Face
- Insulation Type: Synthetic
- Technical features: Waterproof
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.