Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Materials: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Tonal open triangle corded pull with half Dome logo
- The North Face white embroidered logo on chest
- Micro-fleece construction
- Quarter zip fastening
- Fit: Regular
Every explorer needs a cosy fleece in their hiking wardrobe, and The North Face's 100 Glacier Quarter Zip Fleece fits the bill perfectly. It's made with brushed, anti-pilling micro-fleece, with a handy quarter-zip featuring The North Face's iconic Half Dome logo. It's been made from 100% recycled polyester, so you can pull it on knowing you've made a better choice for the environment when you set out on your next adventure.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: The North Face
- Garment features: Half zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Fabric: Polyester
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
About the brand
Basking on the sea shore, breaking virgin powder in the Alps, or standing on the summit of Everest. All because The North Face clothing and equipment is trusted by people who place their lives in the knowledge and ability of a world leading brand.
The North Face achieves this level of trust and success because of their tireless attitude towards innovation and progress. Which means their waterproof jackets, their super warm down vests and their extensive range of bags, footwear and clothing are all made with the common belief that you should never stop exploring.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.