The UP Achilles tendon support provides a soft tube that reduces pressure on the most stressed part of the tendon whilst the adjustable strap ensures a personalised fit and compression.
It is designed to promote an early heel rise to further reduce stress on the tendon.
Recommended for: Achilles tendonitis.
- Large strap wraps around the largest part of the ankle with a soft tube at the back.
- Secure the remaining strap around the foot.
- Adjust tension to requirements and secure with Velcro.
Contains natural rubber latex: may cause an allergic reaction in some users. If skin reaction occurs or pain persists, discontinue use and seek medical advice.
- Adjustable for perfect fit and required Achilles compression
- Ensures a full range of movement for work or play
- Suitable for use during training, competition or all day use
- Support level 2
SIZE - measure around the widest part of the ankle:
- REGULAR 10.5 - 11.5" (27-29cm)
- LARGE 11.5-12.5" (29-32cm)