The Yaktrax Pro will instantly give you better traction, confidence and safety on packed snow or ice. Walk, run, or work on slick surfaces with the same stability you're accustomed to on dry surfaces. Don't let the winter weather put a damper on your outdoor activities or athletic training with the Yaktrax Pro!
The stretchy rubber cradle slips onto your shoes, and heavy duty wire coils bite into the ice and packed snow. A secure strap keeps the Yaktrax Pro firmly attached: ideal for joggers, commuter, outdoor workers, dog owners...anyone who's spending a lot of time walking in the ice and snow.
Get the most out of your Yaktrax by following these tips and precautions:
- While Yaktrax is designed to provide greater traction on ice or packed snow, always exercise caution and use extreme care when walking on ice and packed snow. Yaktrax will not eliminate the inherent risk of such conditions. Additionally, Yaktrax will not eliminate the inherent risk and dangers posed by the performance of any activities under such conditions.
- When wearing Yaktrax, always exercise caution and extreme care. Failure to do so could result in injury.
- Yaktrax is not for use on gravel, concrete or sanded roads cleared of snow.
- Avoid surfaces such as marble floors or any non-icy, non-snowy surfaces when wearing Yaktrax.
- Yaktrax is not for indoor use.
- The improper use or installation of Yaktrax could result in injury.
- Always use common sense when using any traction device on ice or snow.
- Weight: 57-113g
- Natural rubber webbing
- 1.4mm high-strength steel Skidlock coils
- Yaktrax can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 degrees farenheit.
- Heel tab for easy installation
- Removable safety strap
- Shoes not included