2022 The North Face Prize Draw
For all budding female adventurers out there, reconnect to your surroundings with The North Face ‘Never Stop Exploring’ women only weekend. Go beyond the trees and experience wild therapy workshops, survival bushcraft, wild swims, meditation, trail hikes, moon bathing, yoga, and wild food foraging, all set against the stunning landscape of Snowdonia National Park!
As well as the obvious physical and mental benefits for everyone involved; through a network of nature connections and wilderness experiences, participants will be given the opportunity to improve the planet’s wellbeing as well. Win-win. Get back to your roots, thrive in the woodland, and hopefully build adventure into your routine, not just for this weekend.
For your chance to win a place for you and a friend on this unforgettable weekend, fill in your details below. There are a total of 8 places available - 4 winners and 4 plus one's, so don’t miss out!
Closing date for entries: 31st July 2022
Winners will be notified by: 12th August 2022
Date of the Women's Only Retreat: 9th to 11th September 2022
- The free prize draw is to win tickets to the The North Face Women's Retreat on 9th - 11th September 2022
- Only one entry permitted per person
- The competition is open to Women only
- Competition closes on 31st July 2022 and winners will be notified by 31st August 2022
- No purchase is necessary or fee payable to enter the competition.
- The competition is only open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Competition will run from 08/07/22 to 12/08/22 23:59 GMT
- Employees, members of their family, or other associated persons of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd., The North Face, and all other associated partners are not eligible to take part in the competition.
- By entering the competition, the winners acknowledge they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the prize draw. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants' name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the competition and/or prizes and photographs/video taken/created as part of the competition.
- Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries via an automated computer process.
- The first randomly selected entrant will receive the prize.
- The prize consists of a multi-day stay in Snowdonia, Wales.
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Any snacks and drinks in between are at your own expense, as well as any meals during the outward and return journey.
- You are responsible for bringing appropriate kit such as warm socks, good sunglasses and technical clothing.
- All participants will receive an extensive packing list.
- The price includes travel to and from Snowdonia.
- Once the prize draw closes the winner will be contacted by Outdoor & Cycle Concepts via the email submitted. If the recipient doesn’t respond within 21 days, we reserve the right to randomly select and award the prize to another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash or credit alternative will be available for the prize on offer.
- Entry into this prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Competition run by Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. trading as “Cotswold Outdoor” (Unit 11, Kemble Business Park, Crudwell, Wiltshire, SN16 9SH)
- In the event of circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition rules and terms and conditions at any point.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- By providing Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. with your personal data, you consent to Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. using this information for the purpose of administering the prize draw including providing winners details to participating partners for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. Outdoor and Cycle Concepts Ltd. will only use this data for marketing purpose or share this data with participating where you have given consent. Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of this policy.
- The Prize draw and Rules will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Where the site and/or the Interactive Services are accessed from Scotland or Northern Ireland, this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Scotland or Northern Ireland respectively and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts or the courts of Northern Ireland respectively.