The design of these innovative gaiters completely protects your boots and lower legs up to the knee. They fasten via a front zip, with a hook and loop fastening storm flap, and the protective rubber rand is replaceable.
Yeti Fitting Instructions
- Establish your left and right gaiter
- Pull toe of boot through the largest gap, from inside to outside of gaiter
- Pull heel of gaiter onto and fully around heel of boot
- This next bit is the hardest bit and may take a lot of stretching/pulling, pull toe area of gaiter over toe area of boot, you may need to put heel of boot on floor and pull gaiter upwards and over boot toe (it will fit on eventually, these gaiters are supposed to be super tight so no water gets thro)
- Finally, adjust rubber accordingly so it is evenly around the sole.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell uppers
- Replaceable rubber rand
- Forefoot strap
- Under the knee fit
- Front zip with hook & loop fastened storm flap
- Drawcord retainer with cord grip
- Unisex fit
Berghaus has an amazing ability to tap into that feeling of joy and discovery in the outdoors. That feeling we all love. They've used this as the essence to create high performance gear that they're constantly developing and evolving. From the first shop in the North East of England, Berghaus has come a long way.
Using over 50 years of experience to bring you a carefully crafted kit that's tested by athletes and built to last. Smart gear with a host of clever ways to make every step in the outdoors more enjoyable and more fun. Berghaus know what lies between simply enjoying the great outdoors and truly loving it. The evidence is in every great bit of kit they produce.