- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Ideal use: Skiing / Snowboarding
- 100% Recycled PC shell
- 20% Cork EPS
- Foam: AViD Progressive EPS ( Expended Polystyrene)
- Straps and padding: 100% Recycled
- 100% Econ Nylon plastic parts
Removable and washable 3D earpads
Removable and washable lining
Eyewear strap holder
Click to fit system
In mould shell
Fit: Small / 52-55cm
With its in mold construction, the Eco Atmos Helmet first attributes are its lightness and comfort. Designed with eco materials including Lycra lining, straps, dividers, shell and earpads, all partially made from recycled or bio based materials along with cork mixed with the EPS, it is Bollé’s first ski helmet with a sustainability approach for avid skiers who want to do their part for the planet. The active ventilation system with 8 vents also makes the Eco Atmos one of the most ventilated helmet of the range.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Bolle
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.