Brooks Mens Adrenaline GTS 22 Shoes
All about this product
In 1996, Brooks offered support through what were called motion-control shoes — shoes for runners & walkers who severely deviated from their body’s natural motion path. But they soon realized that level of support was too much for many runners. So Brooks introduced the Adrenaline GTS, to help runners remain in their natural stride without overcorrection.
Leave your distractions behind you and take off with the new member of the Adrenaline family, the Men’s Adrenaline GTS 22. In this edition Brooks have kept their GuideRails support and included even more super soft DNA Loft cushioning going beyond the heel, all the way to the forefoot for a buttery-smooth stride. The 3D Fit Print applies strategic stretch and structure to the upper. The result? An unbeatable combo of balanced softness with whole-body support.
- Ideal use: Road running, treadmill, everyday
- Gait type: Support
- Upper: Engineered breathable Air-Mesh
- Midsole: DNA Loft cushioning with Segmented Crash Pad
- Outsole: Soft rubber under forefoot, head rubber under heel
- GuideRails: Supports by keeping excess movement in check aiding feet, knees and hips
- Segmented Crash Pad give easier flow from landing to toe-off
- Simplified midsole construction creates seamless transitions
- 3D Fit Print in saddle offers a supportive, secure fit
- Softer, smoother ride
- Soft secure fit
- Midsole Drop: 12mm
- Weight: 289g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Marathon, Running
User Reviews (181)
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.