Brooks Mens Cascadia 16 Shoes
All about this product
Take on any trail in the Cascadia 16 from Brooks - the trail shoe built for runners who want to explore any path, while still feeling protected and stable on ever-changing terrain.
Run trails with confidence with this durable and protective shoe that comes equipped with all-terrain stability, soft cushioning and rugged protection. The Cascadia 16 comes with a built-in rock plate that helps protect your foot from rocks and roots while out on the trail, while the BioMoGo DNA Loft v2 midsole helps cushion every stride. Brooks' unique Pivot Post System provides a stable platform that allows your foot to adapt to any terrain, while the super-breathable upper comes with an engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print, for all-day on-the-go comfort.
- Ideal use: Trail running
- Gait type: Neutral
- Upper: Engineered monoloop mesh and 3D Fit Print
- Midsole: BioMoGo DNA Loft v2, biodegradable
- Outsole: TrailTack rubber for wet/dry traction
- Cushioning: Extra 2mm
- Ballistic Rock Shield with vertical grooves protects against pebbles and rocks
- Release grooves in the midsole promote adaptability on rough terrain
- Gaiter tab on heels secures gaiter for extra protection
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly
- Gusset keeps out sand and small debris
- Stowable lace keeper
- Quick drying upper
- Midsole Drop: 8mm
- Weight: 298g
Breathable fabric, Stretch
Normal fit. Choose your regular size.
Athleisure, CrossTraining, Fitness, Trail Running
User Reviews (76)
At least 50% Organic
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.