- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: Chris Townsend
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cicerone
- Publication date: October, 2010
- ISBN13: 9781852844424
- Nr pages: 560
- Weight: 1,200g
A resource book covering the finest walks and climbs in Scotland, with its variety of wild landscapes ranging from the Southern Uplands to the great granite plateaus of the Cairngorms to the jagged aretes of the Cuillin hills on the Isle of Skye. Whatever activity you are planning this guide has the information the independent mountain lover needs.
- Guide type: Walking guides and maps
- Brand: Cicerone
- Book type: Guide Book
- Ideal For: Travel
- Weight (g): 1.221
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.