- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Author: Kev Reynolds
- Publisher: Cicerone Press
- Publication date: Jan, 2012
- Format: Paperback
- ISBN13: 9781852844653
- Page size: 157 x 234mm
- Nr Pages: 480
- Weight: 1000g
The Swiss Alps are home to the highest and most spectacular mountains in Western Europe. This stunning guidebook describes each mountain area throughout Switzerland – the peaks, passes, valleys and bases – to help you identify the best destinations to plan your trip.
Questions such as Where to walk, climb or ski? , What multi-day treks are available and Where do they go? , Where are the mountain huts, what are their facilities, which peaks do they serve? And where are the most suitable valley bases? – all these and more are addressed in detail in this essential guidebook.
The Swiss Alps does not give detailed route directions but information is given about all the guides and maps available for every region.
• Descriptions of all the Swiss Alps, area-by-area from the Chablais Alps in the south west to the Silvretta in the north east
• Classic walks and climbs identified, alongside outlines of all the major hut-to-hut trekking routes
• Information on maps, guides and accommodation, pinpointing all the mountain huts in the area
- Guide type: Walking guides and maps
- Brand: Cicerone
- Book type: Guide Book
- Weight (g): 1.021
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.