Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- 100% Polyester (part-recycled)
- 40 Recycled bottles make up this jacket
- Aquadry Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- EcoShield Plant-based Water-repellent finish
- Full length waterproof centre front zip with guard
- Grown on hood with toggle adjusters
- Inner drawcord hem adjusters
- Self fabric cuff adjusters
- 3 Pockets:
- 2 Waterproof zipped lower
- Zipped inner O/S map
- Fit: Active
- Weight: 495g
Take to the expedition trail in the Atlas Jacket from Craghoppers, a contemporary waterproof shell jacket. Part of Craghoppers’ Duke of Edinburgh Award Collection, the lightweight and practical Atlas Jacket fuses reliable AquaDry Membrane construction with eye-catching two-tone design to create a stylish solution to the threat of seasonal showers.
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Craghoppers
- Ideal For: Backpacking
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Quickdry
- Fabric: Polyester
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 495
About the brand
Like you we are driven by a relentless curiosity to see more, reach further, and to go places that others dare not.
It’s why we produce technically advanced clothing with the technology to protect. Every piece serves a purpose and every item enhances your experience. It means that when travel calls, you’re ready to answer.
You were born to explore.
We’re both made for travel.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.