- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- TripleGrip cam lobes for increased holding power and torsional rigidity
- Dual axle, single stem design for 360° flexibility
- Ergonomic, hot forged thumb press with extendable 8mm Dyneema sling
- 13.75° cam angle for high holding power
- Colour coded for easy identification
- Strength: 10kN
- Passive strength: 9kN
- Range: 13-21mm
- Colour: Blue
- Weight: 75g
TripleGrip cam lobes have a raw aluminium finish with additional bite points to create a greater contact area, this in turn, helps to increase friction between the lobes and the rock which increases holding power and reduces 'walking', particularly in slick or soft rock types. The dual axle, single stem design ensures 360° flexibility and a great expansion range which offers excellent performance and a better chance that you get the right piece the first time.
The hot forged thumb press has been carefully considered to help reduce the chance of fumbling with gloved hands or pumped fingers while the extendable dyneema sling cuts down the number of quickdraws you'll need to bring with you which significantly reduces the weight you need to carry on your harness making an all-round more enjoyable experience.
- Brand: DMM
- Climbing Product Type: Cams
- Weight (g): 75
- Sling length (cm): 3.3
- Sling width (cm): 8
- Break strength (kN): 10
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.