Endura Mens Hummvee Flat Pedal Shoes
All about this product
Bearing the iconic Hummvee name, the Hummvee Flat certainly has big shoes to fill. Multi-use versatility is at the core of this shoe. It can be comfortably worn as a casual shoe around town, in the workshop or at the pub but is always ready for you to jump on your bike and hit the pedals.
The flex of the sole has been specifically engineered to balance all day comfort with on bike performance and the StickyFoot Grip rubber compound of the sole ensures that you remain connected to your pedals no matter the terrain. So, don't be fooled by the casual looks, this shoe has been engineered to ride and is ready to take on whatever type of cycling you need it to.
- Ideal use: On or Off the Bike
- Ortholite Recycled comfort footbed
- StickyFoot Grip Rubber outsole keeps your feet firmly planted on the pedals
- ACT.ACT collaboration
- Highly durable upper fabrics with perforated panels for enhanced ventilation
- Flex Profile tuned to combine pedal friendly stiffness and all day walkability
- Elasticated lace stash secures laces away from your crank and chain
- Low absorbency, quick dry lining
- Wild and mild lace options
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.