Endura SingleTrack MIPS Cycling Helmet
All about this product
Light in weight, but not light in features. The SingleTrack Helmet incorporates Koroyd panels in high impact areas to provide increased energy absorption in an incredibly lightweight package. This creates a very breathable and lightweight helmets. The MIPS Brain Protection System is designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head. An MTB helmet that’s been designed with airflow in mind, the large vents maintain a linear flow of air to maximise breathability and comfort.
- 50% Polystyrene
- 25% Polycarbonate
- 15% Polypropylene
- 5% Nylon
- 5% Polyester
- One-handed micro adjust fit system with multiple anchor points for wide range of adjustment
- Koroyd panels in high impact areas provide increased energy absorption
- Large vents including top ‘air intake’ zone provide increased airflow
- MIPS Brain Protection System reducing multi-directional impacts
- Removable, adjustable visor offering a wide range of movement
- Fast wicking, quick dry, soft touch, removable padding
- Goggle friendly design with rear strap gripper
- Lightweight in-mould construction
- Certified to CPSC and CE EN1078:2012 + A1:2012 Standards
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.