- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Elastane 10%, PU 25%, Polyester 30%, Nylon 35%
- Wicking high stretch back hand panels ensure fantastic fit
- Palmistry technology with perforated gel padding and open venting
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Finger tabs for easy glove removal
- Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
With the Pro Aerogel Mitt Endura set out to make a road bike glove that’s both breathable and durable. They took into account the breathability issue that might arise from using dense gel padding and added voids between the gel sections to promote airflow and prevent overheating, leaving you to focus on the ride.
Gel isn’t breathable, so in order to prevent over-heating the gel sections have been designed with voids to allow airflow. These gel sections are held in place by a durable perforated overlay to ensure that impact protection is not compromised.
The Aerogel padding is in Endura exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides. A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet.
The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb. Finger tabs make it easy to remove the glove.
- Gender: Womens
- Brand: Endura
- Ideal For: Cycling
- Fabric: Polyamide
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.