With gel padding and grip ideal for all types of riding, the Women's Hummvee Plus Glove II from Endura are perfect for mountain, road and everything in between.
The back of the hand is constructed in an open-weave knitted fabric for optimal breathability with knuckle sections in neoprene providing good impact protection from branches when riding. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre and between the fingers a light stretch mesh further assists breathability and prevents overheating.
A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. Gel padding in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides.
- Tough stretch rib mesh backhand panels
- Neoprene knuckle protection panel
- Mesh web between fingers for ventilation
- Palmistry palm with gel padding
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- E-Swipe touchscreen compatible finger