- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Allergy advice:
- Wheat, Celery
- Typical nutritional values (Per 100g)
- Energy: 388kcal
- Fat: 11.7g of which saturates: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 50g of which sugars: 7.7g
- Fibre: 11.7g
- Protein: 15g
- Salt: 2.5g
- Weight: 120g
One of Firepot finest kitchen favourites, this vegan Tuscan Stew will make meat-eaters realise what they’re missing out on. This mellow, feel-good stew tastes like it’s come straight from an Italian nonna’s kitchen. It's based on Ribollita, a hearty dish popular among Tuscany's traditional farming communities. Warming flavours combine in a slow-cooked sauce with cannellini beans, plenty of cavolo nero and Dorset sourdough bread to soak up the juices. It’s protein-rich, fibre-packed, and easy on the palate after a long day.
Cannellini Beans (21%), Cavolo Nero (21%), Tomatoes, Sourdough Bread (13%), Potatoes, Celery, Leeks, Carrots, Olive Oil, Parsley, Salt, Garlic.
- Food: Dehydrated Food
- Outdoor accessories: Food
- Brand: Firepot
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.