Light version of the classic Expedition Down Jacket from 1974, here with 35% less down to suit milder winter climates. Otherwise exactly like the original: generous hood, yellow adjustment cords and spacious pockets. With adjustable cuffs and hem you can customise the fit and an adjustable hood to protect you from the elements. A two-way zip with a protective flap and press buttons and brick-layer down channel construction to eliminate heat loss and keep you warm.
- 100% polyamide.
- Hardwearing outer fabric with PFC-free impregnation.
- Padded with high-quality ethically produced down.
- Stitch-through down channels.
- Reinforced with synthetic padding over shoulders.
- Adjustable hood.
- Classic yellow drawcords and leather details.
- Two-way zipper with protective flap and press buttons.
- Two top-loaded pockets with flaps.
- Pockets have extra openings from the sides.
- Inside storage pocket with zipper.
- Drawcord adjustment at hem.
- Elastic sleeve cuffs with press buttons.
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.