Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- FREE 3-year extended warranty - With easy email sign up
- Price match promise - With easy email sign up
- Easy returns with Royal Mail collection or drop off
- 100 day returns - With easy email sign up
- Main: 100% Recycled polyester
- Reinforcements: G-1000 Original (65% Recycled polyester, 35% Organic cotton)
- Solution dyed
- Adjustable hood with high front collar
- Two zipped hand pockets
- Full length two-way zip
- Stretch binding at cuffs
- Leather trims
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 540g
The Men's Övik Fleece Hoodie from Fjällräven is a warm and cosy mid layer that is ideal for cooler conditions. It can be layered under a waterproof for extra protection in the rain or worn alone when all you need is a little extra warmth. It boasts G-1000 Original reinforcements for enhanced durability in key areas and the full length 2-way zip offers excellent versatility for a wide range of activities.
- Sleeves: Long Sleeves
- Gender: Mens
- Brand: Fjallraven
- Garment features: Full zip
- Technical features: Insulated
- Washing instructions: Machine washable at 40°C
- Fabric: Cotton
- Ideal For: Athleisure
- Size recommendation: Slim Fit. When in doubt, choose a larger size
- Weight (g): 550
About the brand
In 1960, Åke Nordin founded Fjӓllrӓven in his basement in the Swedish town of Örnsköldsvik. From its very first innovative framed backpacks and lightweight outdoor jackets, Fjӓllrӓven has stayed true to its original mission of making it easier for more people to enjoy and stay comfortable in the great outdoors.
Passionate about protecting the environment that inspires it, Fjӓllrӓven is always looking for new ways to reduce its environmental impact; from its innovative, PFC-free Eco-Shell fabric to its highly ethical and fully traceable Down-sourcing programme.
Need support? Chat live with our team of dedicated experts.
Let us know you agree to cookies
We use marketing, analytical and functional cookies as well as similar technologies to give you the best experience. Third parties, including social media platforms, often place tracking cookies on our site to show you personalised adverts outside of our website.